Join the 22-Hour Walking Challenge!
By gbrandenburg on in Exercise Challenge with No Comments
Leaves are starting to turn bright shades of orange and red, so there’s no better time than now to go outside for a walk! It’s time to lace up your shoes and enjoy the wonderful benefits of walking. Exercise has many health benefits, including decreasing weight, lowering blood pressure and helping to control diabetes.
Embrace all that fall has to offer by walking (and eating) your way to a healthier you with help from Get Healthy West Georgia! Whether you prefer walking indoors or outdoors, you can reap the same healthy benefits of this simple and effective exercise! Earn achievement badges as you meet key milestones while discovering the benefits of exercise.
22-Hour Walking Challenge:
- Time frame: Sept. 4 to Oct. 31
- Goal: Walk at least 22 hours over the next several weeks. This is an INDIVIDUAL duration challenge; you will have the opportunity to earn four “badges” as you meet key milestones along the way.
To participate in this challenge:
- Click “Get Started” to join or “Login” if you are a returning member.
- View and accept the challenge to participate.
- Log your exercise every day.