Olympic Fitness Challenge 2012
By Millie on in Exercise Challenge
Excitement is in the air! The 2012 Olympic Games are just around the corner and Get Healthy West Georgia wants you to join the Olympic Fitness Challenge. Starting July 10 and running through the end of August, you are invited to lace up your shoes, hop on your bike, put on your swim suit and head for the starting line! You can go for the “Gold” by completing the challenge of exercising 1,000 minutes!
Olympic Fitness Challenge:
- Time frame: July 10 to August 31
- Goal: Exercise 1,000 minutes
- Achievement: Earn your different Olympic Fitness Challenge badges as you log your exercise. There are seven Olympic badges you can unlock. Start with the “Torch” badge and work your way up to the “Gold.” The Olympic Games is the world’s largest international athletic competition. Join this summer’s 2012 Olympic Fitness Challenge and feel like a world class athlete!
- Prize: Complete the challenge and you will be entered in the drawing to win a prize.Be sure to log your exercise by Sept. 1.
To participate in the Olympic Fitness Challenge:
1. Go to www.GetHealthyWestGeorgia.org.
2. Click “Get Started” to join or “Login” if you are a returning member.
3. View and accept the challenge to participate.
4. Log your exercise every day.