Summer Sunshine Challenge begins June 1
By gbrandenburg on in Exercise Challenge with No Comments
Summer is here! It’s time to stop hiding under a swimsuit cover up or a baggy T-shirt and let the sun shine on your best assets. Embrace all that summer has to offer by exercising (and eating) your way to a healthier you with help from Get Healthy West Georgia!
Whether you’re a sun lover or you just enjoy an awesome summer day outside gardening, golfing or gawking, this individual challenge is for you! Earn achievement badges as you meet key milestones while discovering the benefits of vitamin D, receiving outdoor grilling tips and more.
Summer Sunshine Challenge:
- Time frame: June 1 - June 30
- Goal: Exercise at least 15 hours over the next few weeks. This is an INDIVIDUAL duration challenge; you will have the opportunity to earn four “badges” as you meet key milestones along the way.
To participate in this challenge:
- Go to www.GetHealthyWestGeorgia.org.
- Click “Get Started” to join or “Login” if you are a returning member.
- View and accept the challenge to participate.
- Log your exercise every day.